UW-Extension Family Living program offers a wide range of parenting newsletters, available for free, online. You can sign up for any of them here. With several different, age-specific, selections; you’re sure to find something which is helpful. Parents may also elect to receive the Parenting in the First Year newsletters by mail.
Other Helpful WebsitesFoods & Nutrition
- Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program
- UW-Extension Food and Nutrition publications
- Partnership for Food Safety Education – FightBac!
- Food & Nutrition Information Center (USDA National Agricultural Library)
- USDA Dietary Guidelines for Americans, Healthy Eating Index, Physical Activity Tool
- Food Safety – Gateway to Government Food Safety Information
- Nutrition.gov (Guide to Nutrition & Health Information on Federal Government websites)
- American Dietetic Association
- American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
- FDA Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- Nutrition & Physical Activity information from US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention